Starting a laser engraving business can be an exciting decision. With the ability to personalize products, create intricate designs, and add branding on various materials, the opportunities are endless. However, finding the right laser engraving machine that meets your specific business needs can be a challenge. Luckily, EM-Smart provides a series of portable laser engraving machines that offer exceptional quality and performance, making it the best choice for your laser engraving business. Here are ten reasons why:
1. Portable Foldable Design - The EM-Smart One and EM-Smart Nova models weigh only 8.5kg, no installation is required, allowing for easy transportation and handling, so you can start your working immediately.
2. High-Speed Performance and Marking Precision - Get ready to create amazing works of art in record time with EM-Smart's lightning-fast performance and impeccable precision! With a maximum marking speed of up to 8000mm/s and a marking precision of 0.01mm, you'll be able to bring your ideas to life faster than ever before while achieving the highest quality results possible. Say goodbye to time-consuming and frustrating engraving processes and hello to more efficient and effective workflows. Choose EM-Smart for a seamless laser engraving experience that will help you produce better work in less time!
3. Wide Range of Materials Compatibility - It can engrave on all common materials, including metals, plastics, leather, stone, and more, making it applicable to all industries. With fast performance and material compatibility, you can easily bring your ideas to life.
4. Safety Features - All lasers come with a safety enclosure, safety goggles, emergency stop, motion detection, thermal protection, and other features that prioritize user safety.
5. Certifications and Patents - EM-Smart has passed CE, FDA, RoHS, SGS, ISO9001, and obtained over 50 patents, proving its quality and reliability in the market.
6. Lifespan and Warranty - A working lifespan of 100,000 hours means that if used continuously, it can work for 4166 days (over 11 years), that practically means it can be used continuously without replacement. If you encounter any issues with your machine within two years, EM-Smart will solve them for you and provide a satisfactory solution.
7. Software and OS Compatibility - EM-Smart's laser engraving machines are designed to be compatible with all operating systems, including Windows, MAC, and Linux. It also support both EZCAD and LightBurn software, giving you the flexibility to choose the program that works best for you.
8. Free and Fast Shipping - Delivering to any country within just one week for free, so you can start using your new machine as soon as possible.
9. Overseas Warehouses - EM-Smart has warehouses in the US and Germany, supporting local deliveries for faster and more efficient service, you can expect fewer delays and a more reliable shipping experience.
10. Aesthetic Design and Appearance - Small size and weight make it a beautiful addition to any workspace while providing high returns on investment for commercial purposes.
Besides premium products, I believe you would also like to learn more about this company. CDI Tech, with 25 years of laser industry experience from its parent company CH Laser, is dedicated to designing and manufacturing portable laser marking machines, providing system-wide laser processing equipment and solutions, and developing innovative laser solutions for a wide range of industries. As a national high-tech enterprise with a modern production base equipped with advanced testing equipment, CDI Tech has served over 20,000 customers and obtained more than 50 patents through its unique scientific research system.
As a leading brand under CDI Tech, EM-Smart has entered over 80 countries worldwide. Since the release of its first product, EM-Smart One, it quickly became popular in North American, European, and Australian markets. To date, EM-Smart has 6 series so far: EM-Smart One (20W, foldable design), EM-Smart Nova (25W, foldable design), EM-Smart Basic (20W/25W, no marking height limitation), EM-Smart MOPA (color marking), EM-Smart Super (30W/50W, powerful model), EM-Smart PC (20W/25W, foldable design & built-in computer). As EM-Smart flagship products, the EM-Smart One and Nova have won the Gold Medal Award during the Marketing Festival of Warsaw Expo 2022. Weighing only 8.5kg, their portable and foldable design makes it easy for customers to use and install the machines, as well as move them to other locations with ease.
After reading the above information, maybe you have a better understanding of EM-Smart laser. Of course, you're also welcome to visit the website to learn more about EM-Smart laser at here.