As a company specializing in desktop laser engraving machine, EM-Smart remains committed to providing its customers with high quality, ease of use and reliability. A laser engraving machine is a device that uses a laser beam for engraving, marking and other processes. Over a long period of time, the laser will attenuate, causing the laser power to drop, affecting the engraving effect and stability. So, what are the specific reasons that cause laser attenuation?
In the course of our long-term research, development and production, we have become acutely aware of the causes of laser attenuation and the importance of how to maintain laser engraving machines.
1.Laser attenuation can be caused by a variety of reasons. Aging of optical components: The laser contains many optical components inside, such as lenses and lenses, which will continue to age over time, resulting in energy loss and power loss.
2.Cleaning problems: Dust, oil and other substances in the laser's working environment will adhere to its surface, which will likewise affect the laser's output power.
3.The effect of temperature: the laser generates heat when it works, if the temperature is too high or too low, it will have an effect on the output power of the laser, which will lead to laser attenuation.
These are the main causes of laser decay and we need to extend the life of our lasers by proper maintenance methods. Here are a few maintenance recommendations:
1. Ensure that the equipment is well ventilated to prevent dust and moisture from entering the interior of the equipment.
2. Use a suitable power supply and ensure that it is well earthed to prevent static electricity from affecting the normal operation of the equipment.
3. Before marking, the surface to be marked must be cleaned and avoided on unsuitable materials
4. Regular cleaning: regularly clean and maintain the laser to ensure that its surface is clean and tidy and to avoid the adhesion of dust, oil and other substances to ensure the normal operation of the laser.
5. Adjust the position of the lens: regularly check whether the lens, lens and other components in the laser are loose or displaced, and adjust the position in time to ensure the stable output of the laser.
6. Correct use: when using the laser engraving machine, it is important to follow the operating procedures to avoid overuse or damage to the laser.
In conclusion, it is very important to maintain your laser engraving machine, not only to extend the life of the equipment, but also to improve its efficiency and stability. If you have any questions about how to maintain your laser machine, please feel free to contact EM-Smart's technical team and we will be happy to assist you.